I just had my first annual review. My boss was critical of pretty much everything: My work, my attitude, and my future with the company. I like my job and would like to keep it, but I don’t think there’s anything I can do to change my bosses’ mind. What should I do now?
The 6 Metaphors:
- Water always finds its level
- It’s water under the bridge
- The Parable of the Depths
- Mit allen Wassern gewaschen (Washed with all the waters)
- “Be Like Water”
- You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink
🤖 AI Statement: All elements of this episode are products of the author, Chris Kreuter, and created without the use of AI tools.